Medical Tourism, where people across the globe have the right, to look for medical treatment with, topmost quality and affordability, people are fine with travelling, to another country for medical treatment.
India has huge potential, for attracting patients from all over the world, for their medical treatment. India is developing to be, an exceptional medical tourism destination that provides quality treatment and is economical, also known for other aspects, such as, good quality hospitals, prominent doctors, friendly staff and patient satisfaction.
Medical facilities in developed countries are much more expensive, especially, for patients with chronic ailments and who need to visit the hospital several times. Surgeries, such as, kidney transplant or heart surgery, have been attracting a lot of patients, from different parts of the world, to India every year, medical tourism in India will, make sure, patients return back to their country, pleased with the friendliness, caring attitude and professionalism of the medical staff.
India is also well known, for traditional treatments, which include herbs and for medicine, such as, Naturopathy and Ayurveda. Patients do not have access to such treatments in other countries. Medical Tourism in India has also started getting recognition for its dental care.
Livonta Global Medical Tourism Services ensures:
- The cost of medical treatment is economical.
- Maintains topmost quality as per International standards.
- Availability of prominent doctors for major surgeries.
- Up to date infrastructure
- High tech medical instruments and facilities.
- Proficiency of doctors in their specialised field.
- Livonta Global Medical Tourism Services provide medical visa, accommodation and medical insurance.
- Staff at the hospital is well trained, caring, friendly and can communicate in English fluently.
- Also provides further assistance and follow up if required.
India Medical Tourism is also becoming popular for wellness practices, such as, Naturopathy, Yoga and Ayurveda. India Medical Tourism is focusing on wellness practices, because people want to elongate their visit and learn about these traditional treatments, for healing and personal well being.